DAKS™ 3.0 is Now Available!
DAKS 3.0 has exciting changes to the user interface, features and enhancements, which will help you maximise the value of working with intelligence from global oil and gas fields. In addition to the platform updates, we are adding to our extensive knowledge base of global oil and gas reservoirs, which includes 43 new and updated Field Evaluation Reports covering 53 global reservoirs.
DAKS 3.0 platform improvements include:
- New search capabilities to ensure you find and analyse the most relevant analogs to meet your needs;
- More integrated Field Evaluation Reports, Tables of Parameters, production data and figures so you can access intelligence more easily;
- Bulk import capabilities so you can easily capture and classify additional proprietary intelligence;
- New analytical tools that can help you answer questions faster;
- An Enterprise-wide solution that integrates C&C Reservoir’s intelligence into corporate GIS tools to help you reveal even more insights from our knowledge-base.
Subscribers can click here to watch a short video discussing some of the new features and enhancements in DAKS 3.0.
New content highlights include:
- Silvertip & Trident (USA) – ultra-deepwater (>9000 ft), Paleogene turbidite reservoirs in the Perdido Foldbelt.
- Cascade (USA) – ultra-deepwater (8500 ft) development of a low-perm turbidite reservoir, Wilcox Formation, Gulf of Mexico.
- Enyenra, Ntomme & Tweneboa NAG (Ghana) – trio of ultra-deepwater turbidite reservoirs adjacent to the Jubilee field, with first production in 2016.
- Shwe, Yadana & Zawtika (Myanmar) – giant offshore gas developments in the Rakhine & Moattama basins.
- Lancaster (UK) – pioneering fractured basement play, West of Shetland, first oil production imminent.
- Goliat & Gohta (Norway) – deep-water Barents Sea fields, including a rare cool-water carbonate Paleozoic reservoir.
- Al Dabbiya (Abu Dhabi) – giant fractured carbonate reservoir with miscible WAG recovery.
- Greater Natural Buttes (USA) – supergiant, low perm, basin-centre gas reservoir.